At the outset, we request all our customers and merchants not to list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
- Customers do not possess the right to any type of Enlistment which includes or else is an indirect message highlighting the offer for illicit offers in name of Spa services which includes specifically Erotic services.
- Any type of obscenity should not be included such as fetishes in name of providing services. In the name of service offering, any type of offensive material, which helps in sexual setting, displaying sexual activity or else portraying Human genitalia in a life like or realistic fashion.
- At the time of offering service, any Indecent representation of Women in any form will be considered a grave crime under the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- The use of fraudulent/misrepresenting information in any form at the time of advertising your Brand Name will not be entertained. Moreover, threatening, abusive or derogatory information will also not be considered legal.
- Either of the parties, that is the Merchant or else the Customer is not allowed to share any type of information such as Identification document, Personal Financial records and Personal information.
- None of the parties are allowed to display, render or else share information or images of goods related to Pirated and Counterfeited goods and illegal services.
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines are not allowed.
- Information shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, Time bombs, Cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- It shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.